Wearable Turquoise Navy Eye + Bronze Gold Cheeks
Revlon ColorStay Quad in 540 Inspired (see my review here)
love & Beauty Bronzer (see my review here)
NYX Slide on Pencil in Sunrise Blue
I have a hard time wearing color on my lids but I wanted to find a way to wear this spring’s turqouise trend on my eyes. I came up with this simple smokey eye that’s subtle enough for me to wear but still has a pop color.
1. Apply Foundation and eyelid primer
2. Apply shade 2 of Revlon Quad from lashline to crease
3. Intensify color using Urban Decay’s Flipside shadow
4. Apply shade 4 from Revlon Quad into crease. Blend.
5. Apply a small amount of love & beauty bronzer to the center of your lid for added depth
6. Using NYX slide on pencil smudge under lower lashline and onto lower water line
7. Smudge love & beauty bronzer underneath lashline and apply to tear duct
8. Add lots of both Mascaras for a dark and defined lashline
9. Contour with the Milani Bronzer and then blend out as a blusher
10. Use the love & beauty bronzer as a higlight along the tops of your cheek bones
11. Apply lipstick and gloss