I’ve been wanting to try these Red Cherry lashes for awhile now so I went on a little spending spree 2 weeks ago and bought 20 dollars worth of falsies ( I have a few more pairs that I already wore that aren’t pictured). These are super cheap, only $1.99 a pair, and I was really happy with the quality. These are just as easy to apply as my Ardell, Revlon, or Eyelure lashes and I prefer the packaging of these over those brands ( I think it’s easier to store and re-store used lashes in this packaging). I like these better than KISS lashes which I hate. The only style of these I was disappointed in was the Demi-wispies ( I prefer the Ardell Demi-wispies over these) They just seemed kind of scrawny and didn’t really add much to my normal lashes. I have smaller eyes so I did need to trim all of these styles before I could wear them.
Overall though I’m super happy with everything I ordered. I’ve been loving wearing minimal eye makeup and just putting on a pair of these for a natural look that still has some glamour. If you are looking for a pair of cheap quality falsies I think these are perfect. I ordered mine online from www.madamemadeline.com and they arrived in less than a week which was great too.
Quick Tips For Applying False Eyelashes:
1. Measure the lashes and trim any extra length so they fit your eye without looking droopy
2. I always like to bend the band with my fingers to help shape them before application
3. Apply a thin line of lash glue to eyelash band and let it dry a few seconds before trying to apply
4. I always apply mascara to my natural lashes before applying falsies but I don’t curl them until after application. I find my natural lashes get in the way if I curl them first.
5. Place the lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible ( Use your natural lashes as a shelf and set them on top)
6. If you have any gaps between your natural lashes and the eyelash band use a liquid eyeliner to fill in the gaps. I also like to use eyeliner first.Read More