Not Your Mother’s She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray is one of my go-to hairsprays especially when I wear extensions or do a lot of teasing. I’m really picky about hairspray and I find no matter what other brands I have sitting in my hair products basket I usually reach for this one. I like this product because no matter how I much I spray my hair never feels crunchy when I use it. I love how it holds waves and curls and if you use it for teasing you can still brush it out easily later on if you have to. This is also my favorite hairspray to use when I wear my extensions. It doesn’t leave too much residue on them and I can brush them out super easily at the end of they day no matter how much hairspray I used. The only thing I’m not crazy about is this smell. It’s infused with apple blossom and bamboo and while the smell isn’t bad it is pretty strong.
Things To Know:
1. This hairspray cost me $5.99 at Ulta. While it isn’t the cheapest hairspray it isn’t the most expensive either and I think it’s worth the money.
2. If you have extensions I recommend this as a great hairspray to use when you’re wearing them.
3. This holds tease well but is easy to brush out if you mess up.
4. This is marketed as a firm hold hairspray. I agree, your hair will still have some movement when you use this and my curls and waves usually hold throughout most of the work day.
5. Since it doesn’t make your hair crunchy this is a great hairspray to keep in your purse for touch-ups throughout the day. Spritz the length of your hair and then scrunch or wrap around your fingers for a quick boost of texture if your locks are falling flat towards the end of the day!
6. Pass on this spray if you aren’t a fan of scented hairspray.
My overall opinion, this is a great everyday hairspray. Don’t pass this up if you are in Ulta and looking to try something new.